ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Elections 2014 - nominations

  • To: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>, NPOC membership <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Elections 2014 - nominations
  • From: Sam Lanfranco <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:49:09 -0400

NPOC Members and colleagues,

I accept Rudi Vansnick's nomination for Chair of the Policy Committee. If elected to the position I am committed to continuing both an expanded NPOC membership participation in ICANN policy dialogue, and efforts around identifying and promoting dialogue on Internet policy and governance concerns of particular interest to the not-for-profit Internet constituency.

I join Rudy in reminding that self-nominations are in order, and that npoc-voice is always open as a venue for suggestions and questions.

Sam Lanfranco