ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] NPOC Elections 2014 - ballot issuance

  • To: npoc-voice <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] NPOC Elections 2014 - ballot issuance
  • From: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:38:28 -0430

Dear NPOC members,

Yesterday the NPOC election voting process has begun with ballots
being sent to the voting representatives of our members.

We would like to confirm that the ballots have been sent from the
email address tally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you have not received the
ballot email in your inbox please check that spamfilters are set
properly, as the email may be in your spam box.

Thank you for your cooperation to make the NPOC elections 2014 a success.

Kind regards,

Cintra Sooknanan