ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Election Results

  • To: Sam Lanfranco <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC Election Results
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:24:24 +0000

Thank you Cintra.
Thank you Andreï.

+1 @Sam.
With our total energies and our will with our kindnesses and a franck
collaborations among all of us, we will be able achieve many things in
this year and let grow our young organization which is our NPOC : the
strengh of a real multistakeholderism engagement in Intrnet
Governance.
I support Sam and I'm ready to contribute so that at the end of our
mandate we can clearly say :

1°) "These are the ICANN-centric Internet Governance issues for which
NPOC members need to have a say"

2°) "What are the broader Internet Ecosystem and Governance issues
which concern NPOC members?".

I will largely communicate on these items within the constituency and
the SO with total wisdom, strengh and beauty.
May God bless us all !
Cheers !
-Olévié-

--