ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] congratulations!

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] congratulations!
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 02:53:13 -0500

Dear new Executive Committee members,

I already sent my congratulation messagea few days ago but I am not sure
it came through in the npoc mailing list therefore, just in case it did
not, I would like to reiterate that I am very pleased the new executive
committee was elected. I congratulate all the incoming ExCom members and
wish them the best of luck for the coming term.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of help!

Best regards,

Marie-laure