ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] NPOC varia

  • To: "Branzelle, Judy" <Judy.Branzelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] NPOC varia
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:56:02 -0400

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

Thank you, Judy. Amber, we have our first agenda item for our next NPOC
monthly call on June 12th 16:00 EST. Reminder to all: Lori will be chairing
(it is my wife's birthday and I may not be free to join).

Following an initiative by Bill Graham and ensuing NPOC-EC consultations on
proposed day/time slots, an informal conference call has been confirmed
with two ICANN Board Members (Bill Graham and Bruce Tonkin) for *June 1st
20:00 UTC (16:00 EST)*.

Michael, Eduardo and I have confirmed participation.

If any of you want to join, let me know and I'll bring you in on agenda and
details.

Cheers, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA