ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Fwd: [EC-NCSG] 5 new applications for NCSG membership

  • To: npoc@xxxxxxxxx, marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Fwd: [EC-NCSG] 5 new applications for NCSG membership
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:57:17 -0400

Dear NPOC Colleagues,

FYI. Please review quickly.

By the way, I am in favor of approving all NPOC and NCUC applications (I
propose we have no time to waste on fighting with NCUC on membership
applications unless pushed to the wall or unreasonable positions are taken
- no time neither for NPOC to waste on due diligence for NCUC individual
memberships as we need to put our limited energy and resources in
programming and fundraising for NPOC and collaborating with ICANN staff and
other ICANN Constituencies).

Please pass on your comments to Lori and I soonest ... We will aggregate
and forward back to NCSG-EC. If you are short of time, we will understand -
then just do a quick glance over in case you see any problem.

Cheers

Best, Alain