ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] NCSG Membership Applications on new online form

  • To: ec-ncsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc] NCSG Membership Applications on new online form
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:04:59 -0400

Dear NCSG-EC Colleagues,

I have completed consulting with NPOC-EC and am pleased to report that all
new membership applications to NCSG, since the new online application form
has been in place, are OK with them, namely:

1. GKP Foundation, Spain (NPOC, organization)
2. CECADH, Costa Rica (NPOC,  organization)
3. Madhav Gopal Sharma (NCUC, individual)
4. Manoj Kumar (NCUC, individual)
5. ICV Volunteers, Switzerland (NPOC, organization)
6. Fed U., Nigeria (NCUC, organization) or Daniel Yakmuk (NCUC,
individual), not both
7. Emerge, Brazil (NCUC, individual or organization)
8. Antwain, US (NCUC, Individual)

So, please consider this email as official approval of all 8 applications
by Lori and I, as members of NCSG-EC.

We find it generally difficult/impossible to do proper and complete due
diligence for individuals so are pleased to piggyback on NCUC's own due
diligence as they will become NCUC individual members anyway. As you know,
NPOC does not seek individual memberships and refers any interested
individuals to NCUC and At Large.

I will now write to you for pending NPOC memberships prior to the online
form becoming available.

Best, Alain