ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: NPOC Some Sugestions for African Outreach Strategy

  • To: Poncelet Ileleji <pileleji@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: NPOC Some Sugestions for African Outreach Strategy
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:40:01 -0500

Dear Poncelet,

Yes, I did miss your original email... Apologies and thanks for resending.

 Your proposed African strategy is excellent and a great start to 2013-14
activities. I will include it in the NPOC 2013-14 outreach plan. We need
Olivier to specifically come in on the discussion and enhance the plan from
his African perspective and network (Olivier, tu peux donner tes
commentaires en français). There is great synergy in the two of you working
together.

Poncelet, you need to link up with  GKPF and Klaus, inter alia around
e-readiness.

We also need Marie-laure, Klaus, Eduardo, Andrei and Cintra to chime in
with their comments when they have a moment.

I am also introducing you to Caroline Figueres, the ED from IICD, The
Hague, by copy of this email and to Andrei, also from IICD who helps a lot
with technology and will be updating our website soon. There will be much
synergy with IICD in Africa and Caroline is also Chair of GKPF. So, this is
a winning combination.

I will update the NPOC plan with your specific suggestions...while I'm
awaiting other comments and also looking for basic artwork support before
actually making the first fundraising calls. We need modest amounts to make
the plan a reality but can still progress meanwhile with our current
voluntary resources.

I think we should all meet in Los Angeles at the end of January and I will
be writing to all NPOCers soon about the details. Klaus is also trying to
organize a GKPF meeting at the same venue and the same dates.

You should think of YMCA-Gambia joining GKPF.

Thanks again for your great contributions.

Best regards, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Ce courriel est confidentiel et est à l’usage exclusif du destinataire
ci-dessus. Toute personne qui lit le présent message sans en être le
destinataire, ou l’employé(e) ou la personne responsable de le remettre au
destinataire, est par les présentes avisée qu’il lui est strictement
interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer, de le modifier ou de le
reproduire, en tout ou en partie . Si le destinataire ne peut être joint ou
si ce document vous a été communiqué par erreur, veuillez nous en informer
sur le champ  et détruire ce courriel et toute copie de celui-ci. Merci de
votre coopération.

CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. Please note that, should this message be read by anyone
other than the addressee, his or her employee or the person responsible for
forwarding it to the addressee, it is strictly prohibited to disclose,
distribute, modify or reproduce the contents of this message, in whole or
in part. If the addressee cannot be reached or if you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.