ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] NCUC Organizational News 13.01.13

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, npoc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] NCUC Organizational News 13.01.13
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:23:47 -0500

Hi Robin,

This is a good example of NCSG-Discuss being used solely for NCUC purposes.
I think it is real time to remove that irritant for NPOC members and for
NCUC to have its own email list like NPOC. Then we can use NCSG-Discuss for
SG wide discussions only. Do you think this is reasonable? Can we please
include on the NCSG meeting agenda in LA.

Thanks, Alain