ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ombudsman-framework]

Superna Quaero

  • To: ombudsman-framework@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Superna Quaero
  • From: cgreaves <cgreaves@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:49:29 -0500

From the Ombudsman Association CODE OF ETHIC
5.1 An ombudsman strives for objectivity and impartiality.

As an individual living up to this key article an ambudsman/person should have a higher motto such as Superna Quaero.

I am a Canadian. I remember when Pearson said "the Canadian social insurance number was just for government pension identification".

How can we ensure an honest an ambudsman/person?

Will he/she protect my individuality?