ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ombudsman-framework]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

What happens after 23 Dec?

  • To: ombudsman-framework@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: What happens after 23 Dec?
  • From: Registry - Vancouver University <registry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:30:25 -0800

Hello again.
Dr Rodgers mentions we somewhat misunderstood
his intent and consent when we forwarded a
message on the appointment of the Ombudsman.

He shared our enthusiasm about communicating our
interest and willingness to collaborate, as appropriate.
But he did not intend that our institutional challenge
be floated permanently on a website (there is enough
of that on our own website, and some other existing ones!).

Within our own website, we can delete at will.  But it is
not the same situation with message boards, etc.
So is the intent to keep the Ombudsman appointment
message board alive after 23 December?
Please let us know and we will get back to you again
about it later.

Thanks,
Likuan
---