ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Re: [ga] If PIR is violating its own advisory charter, why do they expect to have .org renewed?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] If PIR is violating its own advisory charter, why do they expect to have .org renewed?
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

As of the time I sent this e-mail, he still appears on the PIR website:

http://www.pir.org/AboutPIR/CouncilMembers.aspx#mmann

They might wish to update their website, accordingly, and apologize to
"Fundraiser" from DomainState, who brought up the issue well before I
did.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/