ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[org-tld-agreement]

Re: [ga] If PIR is violating its own advisory charter, why do they expect to have .org renewed?

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, org-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] If PIR is violating its own advisory charter, why do they expect to have .org renewed?
  • From: Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:04:13 -0400

George,
I think I said it once - I am not a postman, although for some I ring twice.

If you want further steps - please, the same way you checked PIR's page, check their contact data and let them know what you think. For me what Eva Frolich told me, is fine. I am sure they will update their web page, and will take further steps if necessary. Your contribution has been appreciated.

veni