ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest for Ross Rader

  • To: "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maureen Cubberley" <m.cubberley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest for Ross Rader
  • From: "Cubberley, Maureen \(CHT\)" <MCubberley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:25:52 -0600

Ken,

I have been delayed in responding to you, and in the interim, a
suggestion has been made that we roll all of these considerations into
the discussion on procedures at our upcoming meeting.

I have re-visited my original post and your reply, and agree with you
that the ratification element should be included, and that the inclusion
of both executory and contingent interests is *extremely* important.

So it looks like our COI/SOI policy should be multi-faceted, both in
what is declared, and how frequently (i.e. scheduled ratifications
together with interim declarations, as needed.)

Just wanted to keep those thoughts alive and on deck for the upcoming
discussion.

Best regards,

Maureen