ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Proposed Work Plan

  • To: Alistair DIXON <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Proposed Work Plan
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:06:37 -0500

Any experts worth considering should certainly be able to understand that the questions presented are not the black vs white examples cited by Alistair. For example, there is a wide range of possibilities between full retender and perpetual renewal.
David
David W. Maher
Senior Vice President - Law & Policy
Public Interest Registry