ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update

• To: marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:32:01 +0200

Marilyn

To deal with version control which is always problematic, I will sift through all the postings that addressed work schedule issues, speak with Maureen as soon as I can and then send around a clean version.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

On 21 Aug 2006, at 14:28, marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Liz, I do not want to agree to a work plan that I have so many concerns about. I saw that philip sheppard also asked abt the practicality of some of the suppositions.

Is there a redrafted version incorporating the changes, in square brackets, so that thr TF and chair can lok at what a modified wk plan would look like?

It makes no sense to force a motion when there is not agreement. I suggest staff provide a revisd version, especialy noting the comments received, perhaps as options, and then Have a sht call chaired by Maureen. If she can dial in next week, we could perhaps have the call on Monday late in the pm fot those members of the tf who are overlapping, early mid day for North America.

Regards, Marilyn Cade

-----Original Message----- From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:26:30 To:pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update

Colleagues

Further to the 10 August 2006 conference call and subsequent postings to the list, I wanted to confirm that I had received one further suggestion of expert written materials and only one set of comments on the Preliminary Taskforce Report.

I have looked at all the postings which relate to a revised work plan and would appreciate very much a final version of that that is agreed by the group.

I had suggested that it would be helpful for one of the TF members to propose a motion on the final version and get that seconded, via email, so that I am clear about the expectations of the group.

In addition, we also need two motions, again to be approved by email, that confirms the minutes of the two previous meetings.

I am conscious that many members of the TF are busily preparing for the Amsterdam meetings but I am reluctant to let the work of the group slip through this week.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams Senior Policy Counselor ICANN - Brussels +32 2 234 7874 tel +32 2 234 7848 fax +32 497 07 4243 mob

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy