ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups Amendment

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups Amendment
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 05:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello-

Madam Chair,
It is unfortunate that seemingly, I am unable to make the time
commitment to meaningfully participate in any one of the rapporteur
group. So if you could grant me the permission, I will just remain
plain TF member so to speak. If ever I get a chance, or have a
specific reason, to contribute on one topic or the other, I shall do
so where relevant (TF, or either rapporteur group.)
Thank you for your understanding.

Mawaki