ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups Amendment

  • To: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: Rapporteur Groups Amendment
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:13:28 -0400

Hi,

On 6 okt 2006, at 08.19, Mawaki Chango wrote:

Hello-

Madam Chair,
It is unfortunate that seemingly, I am unable to make the time
commitment to meaningfully participate in any one of the rapporteur
group.
So if you could grant me the permission,

Permission? i don't think such grants are within an interim chair's purview.
;-)

I will just remain
plain TF member so to speak.

There is no requirement, at least none that i know of, that you yourself need to particiapte in a Rapporteur group - though of course I expect either group would have profited from your attendance. Perhaps you can find 1 or 2 other members of the NCUC to participate in your stead. It would be especially helpful if someone who is an expert in the specific areas under discussion could participate.

If ever I get a chance, or have a
specific reason, to contribute on one topic or the other, I shall do
so where relevant (TF, or either rapporteur group.)

Everything that the sub-groups decide needs to come back into the TF at large before moving on, so I expect that you will get a chance to comment on all of it.

thanks
a.