ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: TF schedule and update of timeline

  • To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb 06: TF schedule and update of timeline
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:05:19 +0200

Colleagues

The TF Chair and I have worked out what we think is reasonable schedule of TF meetings, taking into account the ongoing work of the two rapporteur groups. Avri has limited email access whilst she is in far Northern Europe and has asked me to send out this note to the group so that everyone has enough notice for upcoming meetings. Glen will send out the correct dial in numbers for everyone in a separate mail.

The schedule set out below balances the demands of the TF on the Rapporteur Groups and the need to have a mid-way report on the progress of the TF ready for the GNSO Council call on 19 October.

Please find attached an agenda for a Wed 18 October, 20h00 Brussels time full Taskforce meeting.

Please add to your diaries the next full TF meeting scheduled for Thurs 2 November, 20h00 Brussels time. An agenda for that meeting will be sent out seven days before.

I have also set out the timeline which the group agreed in a previous meeting -- just to be sure everyone knows what's going on in the next few weeks. Please note that, in order to enable a Final Report to be written, the RGs need to finalise their work by 27 October and send text to me for inclusion in a draft Final Report.

13 October -- RG A meeting
13 October -- RG B meeting

17 October -- RG A meeting
18 October -- TF meeting -- mid way review
19 October -- RG B meeting

24 October -- RG A meeting
27 October -- RGs send in finalised & collated text/recommendations

2 November -- TF meeting to discuss recommendations

7 November -- Release draft Final Report to TF

14 November -- TF meeting to agree Final Report to send to GNSO Council

21 November -- Proposed GNSO Council call to discuss Final Report and agree next steps

Finally, thank you very much to those who have volunteered to take on work through the RGs. Please just ask if there's anything else I can do to facilitate those meetings over the next few weeks.

Kind regards.

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels