ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] FW: Alternate RyC Representative for PDP Feb 06 TF

  • To: <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] FW: Alternate RyC Representative for PDP Feb 06 TF
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:33:19 +1100

Dear Bruce and Maureen,

I am pleased to announce that the gTLD Registry Constituency on its call
today nominated Jeff Neuman as its alternate representative in the PDP
Feb
06 Task Force with immediate effect.  This will allow our constituency
to participate more effectively in TF calls in situations when one or
more of the existing three representatives may not be available to
attend the call.
Thank you for providing Jeff with access to the mailing and other
information he may need to be able to participate effectively.

Best regards,

Marie Zitkova
Chair, gTLD Registries Constituency