ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Upcoming meeting

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Upcoming meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:58:10 +0200

Hi,

First I want to give you good news: Maureen will be returning as the chair as of our meeting on 2 Nov. It has been a pleasure working with the group in this role over the last month. Thanks for putting up with me.

In the meantime, the agenda for that call is planned as:

0. Role call and agenda review
1. Detailed walkthrough and discussion of rapporteur Group A
2. Detailed walkthrough and discussion of rapporteur Group B
3. Any other business

This meeting is open to the members of the Rapporteur groups as well as to the TF members.

thanks
a.