ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: November 17 Vote Tally

  • To: "'Liz Williams'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: November 17 Vote Tally
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:33:33 -0500

I expected the Recommendations document with a voting outcome/not just
voting outcome.

It seems to me more meaningful to take the doc that Avri/Maureen developed
that was rec only and put the votes per item under that. This can be an
appendix. It can't stand alone and the other approach allows you to draw
from this but make ir relevant to readersk, who don't recognize 1ba; 2b,
4a#, etc.

I can't follow the chart, unfortunately

First, I voted on all items, so the vacant issues are not clear to me/???
Secondly, you have shown almost no spport to the Gropu A recommendations. I
am not sure that is the case....

I think the chart developed by staff is not quite 'there yet'.