ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: November 17 Vote Tally

  • To: "'Liz Williams'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: November 17 Vote Tally
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:53:26 -0500

Dear Liz,
I looked again at the chart. And then looked at what the WHOIS TF did/
I wonder if you might actually want to do it two ways.
Keep the integrated chart but figure how to use a format like the OECD uses,
where the label is shown in a vertical slant, so it can be read. That might
result in using a software package to create the chart, and then importing
it/cut and paste... etc. but that can be for the final report..

For now, the integrated chart is a little confusing, as we all note, but
since it is a show of support chart, I suspect that the 'message' is the key
thing to convey. As you note...

I didn't know whether we were transcribing the call, or only the MP-3.
Can you just clarify/when you send out the report, then we are to add in the
'friendly amendments'? or did you want to tell the TF where you needed the
comments /where the MP3 is not clearly understandable... I just didn't quite
understand that part.