ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Monday 4 December Meeting/regarding call tomorrow night??

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Monday 4 December Meeting/regarding call tomorrow night??
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:55:19 +0100

Hi Marilyn

A few quick answers. Maureen, Avri and I have indeed been in contact -- the draft agenda will be managed by Avri at our 4 December meeting in SP. I will leave it to Maureen to let us know how she's placed for the new year portion of the work.

The draft documents will all be ready tomorrow -- agenda (already sent), updated recommendations document which has had a couple of responses from several on our last call and those changes are being incorporated as we speak; updated draft TF report for full discussion.

On the latter, I haven't had any responses from others about the structure and content of the report and will proceed on making that as clear and as comprehensive as possible. That will be released tomorrow to the draft documents section of the GNSO website.

Lastly, no call is scheduled for tomorrow night. We are focusing on ensuring all the documentation and planning is completed, as far as possible, prior to SP. I would expect that the Sunday working session can cover anything else that needs to be done.

I don't have any further information on the economic analysis and that update can be given by email.

That's it I think...speak to you in SP and travel safely.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels