ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Presentation to council

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Presentation to council
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:19:52 -0200

hi,

On 6 dec 2006, at 09.34, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

Avri:  On renewal, I would suggest changing the second option to say
"may rebid at ICANN's discretion."  That's what the RC supports.
Thanks.  Jon

Thanks for the note.

If I understand correctly, you are offering a 4th possibility which seems to me to be a compromise between proposal 1 - must rebid and proposal 2 - renewal expectancy. Since renewal expectancy was suggested by NCUC i would not want to change their proposal without their concurrence, but I think it is a good suggestion that might be able to bring those who support Proposal 1 and 2 into agreement.

What do other think about this?

a.