ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] [Fwd: PDPFeb06 Task force meeting Tuesday Dial-in 16 January 2007 at 19:00UTC]

  • To: pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] [Fwd: PDPFeb06 Task force meeting Tuesday Dial-in 16 January 2007 at 19:00UTC]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:42:09 +0100

]To: pdp-pcceg-feb06[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear All,

This is to confirm the scheduled PDPFeb06 task force meeting on Tuesday 16 January 2007. The dial-in numbers have not changed.

Time:
11:00 LA, 13:00 Winnipeg, 14:00 Washington DC., 16:00 Buenos Aires,
19:00 UTC, London, 20:00 Brussels,  08:00 Wellington Wednesday 17
January 2007

Given the responses to the quick survey, Tuesday 16 January 2007 has been maintained for the scheduled task force call.

Please see the agenda below and let me know whether you would like the dial-in numbers resent.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

0 - Roll call
  - Changes in Statements
  - Changes to agenda

1 - Review of status and ongoing schedule.
    - Meeting schedule for next month
    - Document readiness

  Current Schedule does not include the interim meeting which is
currently being
  planned.  The original schedule include the possibility of meeting
face to face
  on 15 Feb to finalize the report instead of doing a conference call.
 Now that the
  face to face has been moved to the week after we need to decide
whether we need
  the face to face, and if we do, we have to figure out how to deal
with the week's
  slip in the existing schedule:

        20 December 2006 Submission of pending constituency statements on
            draft policy recommendations

        20 December 2006 – 1 February 2007 Completion of outstanding
work on
            TOR5  Uses of registry data

            16 January 07 – TF working call on TOR 5
            23 January 07 – TF working call on any outstanding work
from TORs

          8 February 2007 Release draft Task Force Report to Task Force

         15 February 2007 TF conference call to confirm TF report for
            distribution to Council

         22 Feb 2007 GNSO Council meeting to consider draft Task Force
Report
                -- note that this topic will need to be added to the
Council's
                   formal agenda

         25 Feb 2007 Post draft Task Force Report for public comment period

         18 March 2007 Public comment period closes and incorporation of
            public comments and constituency impact statements into report

         27 March 2007 GNSO Council Lisbon meeting to
                       sign off final Task Force Report

2 - Work on open item - ToR 5 Based on earlier polling the TF decided that further TF work was required on:

  5a Examine whether or not there should be a policy regarding the use of
  registry data for purposes other than for which it was collected, and if
  so, what the elements of that policy should be.

  5b. Determine whether any policy is necessary to ensure non-
  discriminatory access to registry data that is made available to third
  parties.

- brief discussion on path to completion - substantive discussions on ToR 5

  In preparation for the meeting TF members should review:
  http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/PDPFeb06ExpertMaterials_draft2.pdf  pg.15-20

--
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN