[pdp-pcceg-feb06] ToR 5 discussions
Was thinking about ways to structure the conversation on ToR 5. And without presupposing the content sent by Jon, was wondering whether the group accepted the way he structured the conversation. My interpretation of the questions is:
1. Need to define 'registry data'
2. Need to list types of 'registry data'
- Personal Data - Non Personal Data
4. Is Personal Data completely covered by whois discussion and out of scope for PDP06?
5. Are there rights covering Non Personal data? If so, how are they defined?
6. What consensus policies are appropriate for Non Personal Data?
7. To what extent are 'security' uses of data open for discussion and consensus policy?