ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] a proposed recommendations for ToR 5

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] a proposed recommendations for ToR 5
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:11:18 +0800

On 1 feb 2007, at 12.07, Neuman, Jeff wrote:

What are the issues that the
study would be addressing?

Thanks for the reminder.

One of the action items we took away from the last meeting was for people to send the list the set of issues that need to be addressed. Some were mentioned during the meeting and I expect them to show up in the synopsis of the meeting. But I got the impression from various constituency representatives that there were issues that were important.

You are right, before we commission a study, we should be able to enumerate the issues to be resolved by the study.

So, to repeat your question:  what are the issues?

a.