ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Revised Interim Meeting dates 22 - 25 February 2007

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Revised Interim Meeting dates 22 - 25 February 2007
  • From: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:07:30 -0800

Dear Glen,

To focus on the next schedule of meetings, I have not been to the Amsterdam
meeting, so no memories of how the travel was organized.  However, I just
called United yesterday and the fair from where I am at is about 150 USD,
cheapest fair now.  Without complicating matters of filling forms or calling
agents, can I just put that amount on my card for later  reimbursement and
off I come?
Sophia