ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] LA Documents: Updated Shinkuro

• To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] LA Documents: Updated Shinkuro
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 06:47:20 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for updating the shinkuro directory.

Walking though the document is probably good. I would, however, like to start out by collecting the concerns people already have regarding the document - this will help you in addressing them as you walk through it.

Also some of the participants will be leaving early and I want to make sure to get their concerns on the table before they leave.

thanks

a.

On 24 feb 2007, at 06.28, Liz Williams wrote:

Colleagues

I have put the correct version of the PDP Feb 06 Task Force Report into the shinkuro file section. You have it already in your document packs and on email.

It was my intention to walk the group through the document this morning to show the status of the work. All the recommendations have been "voted" and the strength of that support is indicated in the text. The outstanding piece is to complete consideration of TOR 5 and Avri has sent around proposed text. Also look out for the note from Jeff Neuman and the RyC about the high level summary of traffic data questions.

I would hope to receive from the group any editing changes to the text in the main body of the report. The supplementary material is contained in all the annexes.

The objective for today from my side is to get a document to a state of completion so that we can start a 20 public comment period; move to preparing the Task Force Report (including any public comments) and then send to the Council as expeditiously as possible after the public comment period is completed.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy