ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] LA Documents: Updated Shinkuro

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] LA Documents: Updated Shinkuro
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 06:47:20 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for updating the shinkuro directory.

Walking though the document is probably good. I would, however, like to start out by collecting the concerns people already have regarding the document - this will help you in addressing them as you walk through it.

Also some of the participants will be leaving early and I want to make sure to get their concerns on the table before they leave.

thanks

a.