[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria

• To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:06:37 +0000

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

updated copies of my statements of interest can be found at: http:// psg.com/~avri/icann-stmt-interest.html

Statement of interest to PDP Feb06 Task Force
Policies for Contractual conditions: Existing Top LevelDomains

I am a nomcom appointee to the council, and believe that part of my responsibility as a volunteer to the council is to participate in as much of the work as possible. I am employed as a research consultant at Luleå University of Technology in Sweden where my funding comes from general University funds, Swedish nation research funding and ETRI, a research institute funded by the S. Korean government. I also have a contract doing QoS R&D for a Swedish start-up and am occasionally employed as a consultant to the secretariat of the IGF. I do not belong to any of the ICANN constituencies, though I do belong to several of the organizations that are members of the NCUC and am on their mailing list. I am also a registrant of several TLDs and subscribe to the GA mailing list.

When I originally joined this Task Force it was near the beginning of my term in the council and I joined to learn about how an ICANN task force functioned. Now my main interest in this TF is facilitating the successful completion of the TF work with as much consensus as is possible in this area.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)

iD8DBQFGBb0azUL36xoPd70RAmKjAJ4rhWQvq8CG8PPaR/GNWuHT0YtmUQCgo/si
/YJbvGKDarAK8SBlsYnCTbU=
=4dMx
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy