ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria

• To: liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx, avri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 03:56:45 -0400

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>sorry, SOIs for the PDP Feb 06, not just 'participation data'? 
<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #a0c6e5 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 
0px"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: tahoma,sans-serif">
<HR color=#a0c6e5 SIZE=1>

<DIV></DIV>From:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Liz Williams &lt;liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>To:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Avri Doria &lt;avri@xxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>CC:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>PDPfeb06 &lt;pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I><BR>Subject:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria</I><BR>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;<I>Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:49:51 +0200</I><BR>&gt;All<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;It's not strictly necessary, but the report would benefit from me&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;putting the collection of SoI's in the Annex on participation data.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;I have many of them in my files from other WGs but do please submit&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;them formally so I have a complete set.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Liz<BR>&gt;.....................................................<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Liz Williams<BR>&gt;Senior Policy Counselor<BR>&gt;ICANN - Brussels<BR>&gt;+32 2 234 7874 tel<BR>&gt;+32 2 234 7848 fax<BR>&gt;+32 497 07 4243 mob<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;On 25 Mar 2007, at 01:06, Avri Doria wrote:<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----<BR>&gt;&gt;Hash: SHA1<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;updated copies of my statements of interest can be found at: <BR>&gt;&gt;http:// psg.com/~avri/icann-stmt-interest.html<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Statement of interest to PDP Feb06 Task Force<BR>&gt;&gt;Policies for Contractual conditions: Existing Top LevelDomains<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;I am a nomcom appointee to the council, and believe that part of my <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;responsibility as a volunteer to the council is to participate in <BR>&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;as much of the work as possible. I am employed as a research&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;consultant at Luleå University of Technology in Sweden where my&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;funding comes from general University funds, Swedish nation&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;research funding and ETRI, a research institute funded by the S.&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;Korean government. I also have a contract doing QoS R&amp;D for a&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;Swedish start-up and am occasionally employed as a consultant to&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;the secretariat of the IGF. I do not belong to any of the ICANN&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;constituencies, though I do belong to several of the organizations&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;that are members of the NCUC and am on their mailing list. I am&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;also a registrant of several TLDs and subscribe to the GA mailing&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;list.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;When I originally joined this Task Force it was near the beginning&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;of my term in the council and I joined to learn about how an ICANN&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;task force functioned.&nbsp;&nbsp;Now my main interest in this TF is&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;facilitating the successful completion of the TF work with as much&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;consensus as is possible in this area.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----<BR>&gt;&gt;Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;iD8DBQFGBb0azUL36xoPd70RAmKjAJ4rhWQvq8CG8PPaR/GNWuHT0YtmUQCgo/si<BR>&gt;&gt;/YJbvGKDarAK8SBlsYnCTbU=<BR>&gt;&gt;=4dMx<BR>&gt;&gt;-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy