ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria

• To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:01:24 +0200

Yes, Marilyn -- very brief information in the format I set out yesterday. It will be part of the Annex on participation data.

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

On 25 Mar 2007, at 09:56, Marilyn Cade wrote:

sorry, SOIs for the PDP Feb 06, not just 'participation data'?

From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx> To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx> CC: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Statement of Interest - Avri Doria Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:49:51 +0200 >All > >It's not strictly necessary, but the report would benefit from me >putting the collection of SoI's in the Annex on participation data. > >I have many of them in my files from other WGs but do please submit >them formally so I have a complete set. > >Liz >..................................................... > >Liz Williams >Senior Policy Counselor >ICANN - Brussels >+32 2 234 7874 tel >+32 2 234 7848 fax >+32 497 07 4243 mob > > > > >On 25 Mar 2007, at 01:06, Avri Doria wrote: > >>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- >>Hash: SHA1 >> >>updated copies of my statements of interest can be found at: >>http:// psg.com/~avri/icann-stmt-interest.html >> >>Statement of interest to PDP Feb06 Task Force >>Policies for Contractual conditions: Existing Top LevelDomains >> >>I am a nomcom appointee to the council, and believe that part of my >> responsibility as a volunteer to the council is to participate in >> as much of the work as possible. I am employed as a research >>consultant at Luleå University of Technology in Sweden where my >>funding comes from general University funds, Swedish nation >>research funding and ETRI, a research institute funded by the S. >>Korean government. I also have a contract doing QoS R&D for a >>Swedish start-up and am occasionally employed as a consultant to >>the secretariat of the IGF. I do not belong to any of the ICANN >>constituencies, though I do belong to several of the organizations >>that are members of the NCUC and am on their mailing list. I am >>also a registrant of several TLDs and subscribe to the GA mailing >>list. >> >>When I originally joined this Task Force it was near the beginning >>of my term in the council and I joined to learn about how an ICANN >>task force functioned. Now my main interest in this TF is >>facilitating the successful completion of the TF work with as much >>consensus as is possible in this area. >> >> >>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- >>Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin) >> >>iD8DBQFGBb0azUL36xoPd70RAmKjAJ4rhWQvq8CG8PPaR/GNWuHT0YtmUQCgo/si >>/YJbvGKDarAK8SBlsYnCTbU= >>=4dMx >>-----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > >

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy