ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Can we move the [pdp-pcceg-feb06 Task Force Report /PDP 06 call by one hour later?

  • To: PDPfeb06 <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Can we move the [pdp-pcceg-feb06 Task Force Report /PDP 06 call by one hour later?
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:14:35 -0400

Hi,

If possible I would like to know how many people can make the meeting at this time. I want to make sure that we have enough people to, at least for this last meeting, cover each of the constituencies. The vote will span several days (probably 48 hours) after the meeting, but I would like to make sure that all constituencies are there to agree on the end game process.

If we can't get quorum at this meeting, then we will have to move it to another day, since it is impossible to move it to a different hour on the same day. I do _not_ want to do this as that will mess up the schedule with bringing this before the next council meeting.

Please let Glen know what your availability is for the meeting if you have not already done so. I will send out the text I would like us to vote on a little later today. As a reminder, the agenda is:

- Basic meeting prologue (attendance, interest stmts, agenda review)
- Last comments on final draft
  - Liz to cover what has changed since las review
  - Resolution of any issues
    (note, anyone with issues is requested to post them to this
     mailing list before the meeting.  Please note that we will not be
     reopening any substantive issues.)
- Agreement on final process
  - Review text of vote
  - Review schedule for vote
- initiate vote (text in another email to come)

thanks
a.