[pdp-pcceg-feb06] Proposal for vote at PDP Feb06 TF meeting
The following is the suggested language for the final vote of the Task Force. I would like to review this at the meeting on Thursday 19-April 1400 UTC.
_Background for the vote_
- This is _not_ a vote on whether to send the recommendations to the council. The final report will be going to the council regardless of the results of the vote.
- This is not specifically a vote on accepting or rejecting the TOR, though the issue is documented in the report.
- This is not a constituency vote, but a vote of the individuals who are members of the TF.
- This is not a weighted vote. Each participant will have 1 vote.
- The list of voters can be found in section 1.8 of the report on page 6 of the final Report http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/gnso-pdp- feb06-tfr-10apr07.pdf. The ALAC liaison participant in the TF will have a vote.
The vote is specifically about approving that the report accurately reflects the work of the TF and accurately reflects discussions, comments, and recommendations; including those that received strong support, those that received some support and those that did not have support.
A positive vote indicates support of the report's accuracy
A negative vote indicates disapproval of the report's accuracy.
The Final draft of POLICIES FOR CONTRACTUAL CONDITIONS EXISTING REGISTRIES
PDP FEB 06 dated 10 April 2007 and found at http://gnso.icann.org/ drafts/gnso-pdp-feb06-tfr-10apr07.pdf
accurately reflects the work of the TF and accurately reflects the discussions held during the meeting, the comments received on the previous drafts, and the recommendations made and discussed in the Task Force.