ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Task Force Report on ,Policies for Contractual Conditions Existing Registries PDP FEB 06

  • To: Alistair DIXON <Alistair.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Task Force Report on ,Policies for Contractual Conditions Existing Registries PDP FEB 06
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:22:39 +0200

Thanks Alistair, noted,
Glen

Alistair DIXON a écrit :
Glen,

As I have indicated of the list 14:00 UTC is a very unfriendly time for me as
it is 2am my time.  Such a time precludes my participation in the call even
though I have been a regular participant in this Task Force.  I would be happy
to do 12:00 UTC (which would still be midnight my time) or 17:00UTC (5am NZ).

Regards,
Alistair Dixon

Contractual Conditions Existing Registries PDP FEB 06

[To: pdp-pcceg-feb06[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear Task Force Members,

The final Task Force Report on
Policies for Contractual Conditions Existing Registries PDP FEB 06
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/gnso-pdp-feb06-tfr-10apr07.pdf

is posted on the GNSO website in the  draft documents section
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/

There is a Task Force meeting scheduled on Thursday 19 April, UTC 14:00. Please let me know if you need the dial-in resent and whether there are any observers you know who may like to join the call.

Thank you,
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry