ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

My deepest condolences

  • To: <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My deepest condolences
  • From: "Young Eum Lee" <yesunny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:45:58 +0900

It is difficult to put into words the shock I felt to hear of the horrible news.

I am especially heartbroken since I had the great fortune of meeting his
beautiful wife Liz, cheerful brother Gavin, and his great father Ronald in
Wellington. I felt lucky to have had the chance to feel the love and warmth of
his wonderful family, but now am immensely devastated to hear of the tragedy.

I would like to offer my deepest condolences to my dear friend Peter, his
children and the rest of his great family.

- Warmest Regards,
- Young Eum Lee

Young Eum Lee
Department of Media Arts and Sciences