ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

Condolences

  • To: "pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx" <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Condolences
  • From: "TollBuster Inc." <tollbuster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 09:02:56 -0400

Dear Mr. Peter Dengate-Thrush:

We've never met but I've seen your work...

The news of your tragedy struck me this Sunday morning.
Your tragedy reminds me of the times when my parents
passed to be with the Lord. I was away from them when
they died so I know what you're going through...

Please accept my sincere condolences and allow me to
share with you some comforting thoughts...

As a Christian I got my comfort from the following mind set...
I hope you will find it as comforting as I did...

* + * + * + * + * + *
- Good Persons don't die, they just change places -
. . . Jesus, who abolished death . . . 2 Timothy 1:10
-What a privilege not to die! Yet, that is exactly what
the Bible says-- we simply move from this world to be
with Jesus. Paul said:
II Cor. 5:6 ". . . I prefer to be absent from the body and
to be at home with the Lord."
I Cor. 15:54-55 ". . . Death is swallowed up in victory.
O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

Therefore, when we die, the friends and family may be sad as
they will miss us. But those who have died are happy because
they are now with the Lord forever!

May the Lord strengthen and comforts you in these trying times.

Faithfully,
S Farr, Toronto, Canada.
http://www.Toll-Buster.Com