ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

Deepest condolences from PICISOC on your loss

  • To: pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Deepest condolences from PICISOC on your loss
  • From: "Rajnesh D. Singh" <rajnesh.singh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:37:14 +1200

Dear Peter,

It is with great regret that I heard of you recent loss.

Please accept deepest condolences on behalf of the Pacific Islands Chapter of the Internet Society. At this time of grief,
I hope you will find some solace in the knowledge that the internet community at large all over the world share your
bereavement and sense of loss.

--

Kind regards,

Rajnesh D. Singh

Chairman - Pacific Islands Chapter, Internet Society
Director Engineering & Business Development - PATARA

mailto:rdsingh@xxxxxxxx

Read my ramblings at http://singh-a-blog.blogspot.com/