ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

My condolences

  • To: <pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My condolences
  • From: "Luque, M. Pilar" <M.Pilar.Luque@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:04:06 +0200

Dear Peter,

I heard about the sad news and I have no words to express how sorry I am
for you and your family.

I have lost sister and father due to different causes than what happened
in your family and the shock is so huge.

One is never prepared to receive such news.  It must have been so
terrible for you due to the fact that you were even so far away.

All my thoughts are with you and your family.  I hope that your family,
friends and God will be able to give you the necessary strength to carry
on.

Pilar Luque
(ex representative of ES-NIC)