ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

Our Condolences to Peter and Family

  • To: pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Our Condolences to Peter and Family
  • From: Gisa Fuatai Purcell <fuatai.purcell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:30:48 -1100

Dear Peter and Family,

Selafi, my family and I am so shocked and saddened by the this tragic news we just heard this morning.

We used to live in Kilbirnie Wellington until 2003, and we have met (you and Liz) in various meetings/occasions and especially the breakfast meetings of the NZ Computer Society, Wellington Branch. I remember Liz as a very fun person who loves life to the full, loves her husband and her children very much, and your both families.

Peter, we are thinking of you, your children and both your families with Liz, at this very painful time in your lives. Our own son passed away 9 years ago now and my family and I can tell you that the memory will never go away, but we have learnt to live with it. My son said, "mum, if you cry and feel sad all the time, then I will be the only angel with a candle that bears no light"!!

Our deepest condolences and sympathy to you all. May God help you cope with this strategy.

Should you need any assistance at all, please do not hesitate to ask.

From Geneva and Samoa with lots of love.

Selafi and Fuatai Purcell, and our children Nadia, Tania, Carlos and Junior.

--
Gisa Fuatai Purcell
Manager, ICT Secretariat