ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

{Verificado} From Panama - Our condolences

  • To: pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: {Verificado} From Panama - Our condolences
  • From: Edna Samudio <edna.samudio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:02:58 -0500

To Peter Dengate-Thrush and his Family,

On behalf of the ccTLD .pa our deepest sympathies and condolences.
Although words cannot begin to ease the sorrow of your loss.
Please know that you are in the prayers of so many who care.
Praying that the Lord will comfort you with His peace...
surround you in His love...
and encourage you with His presence.

"...Thy merciful kindness be for my confort..."
Psalm 119:76

Armando Jipsion

Edna Samudio de Jaen

www.nic.pa