ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

Condolences

  • To: pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Condolences
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:45:06 +0200

Dear Peter,

Each of us was deeply saddened when we heard about your terrible loss. Our hearts are heavy in this time of mourning. We wish you all the strength to cope with this tragedy. You are in our thoughts.

The At-Large Advisory Committee members:
Izumi Aizu, Vittorio Bertola, Pierre Dandjinou, Clement Dzidonu, Bret Fausett, Roberto Gaetano, Xue Hong, Erick Iriarte Ahon, John Levine, Jacqueline Morris, Annette Muehlberg, Jean Armour Polly, Sebastián Ricciardi, Wendy Seltzer, Siavash Shahshahani, Alice Wanjira-Munyua