ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdt-messages]

CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

  • To: pdt-messages@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: CONDOLENCE MESSAGE
  • From: "ISOC Uganda" <isocuganda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:39:08 +0100

I  have learnt with great sorrow the family tragedy which befell ICANN
BoardMember, Peter Dengate-Thrush. I extend heartfelt sympathy to Peter on
behalf of myself, the ISOCUGANDA Chapter Delegates, the ISOCUGANDA Chapter
members and the entire Internet community in Uganda.

The divine power gives us strength in times like this. We pray that power
strengthens Peter and the other remaining relatives of his family as we commit
our friendship and prayers to them.

Godwin E. KAYONDO (Eng.)
PRESIDNT
ISOC Uganda Chapter