ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

Domain Registrar Registrations

  • To: registry-services-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Registrar Registrations
  • From: ranjitkumar <ranjitkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:39:21 +0530

Dear Sir,

Iam ranjit here from india. Usually Iam runnning hardware concern. ButIam very interested in starting a domain provider (registrar). So I would like to apply for this. So I request you to guide me were I have to find the application form for this program. Please kindly guide me in this process. I am very interested in starting a domain provider concern. So I request you kindly reply me back as soon possible with complete details about domain registrar registration process and other details too thank you.

Awaiting early reply from you

With best regards

Ranjit