ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

TO ALL VAMPIRE / VAMPYRE DOMAIN OWNERS

  • To: type-o.negative@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dns.be@xxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxx, mohno@xxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx, hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx, domains@xxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rnsaft@xxxxxxxxx, brokerage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dotster@xxxxxxxx, hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: TO ALL VAMPIRE / VAMPYRE DOMAIN OWNERS
  • From: MrVampes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:41:43 EDT

To domain owners

Role, Moniker Privacy Services of  VAMPIRE.net

Motohisa Ohno  of VAMPIRE.org - Japan

Stefan Ehrlich of VAMPIRE.de Germany

Hasbro, Inc. of VAMPIRE.biz

Paul Bimrose & Nigel Burkinshaw of VAMPIRE.co.uk -  England

 Owners of   VAMPIRE.fr -  France

PriorWeb BVBA of VAMPIRE.be Belgium

Robert N. Saft of Synectics Systems Design Group -  VAMPYRE.com

Chris Whitten of BuyDomains Holdings, Inc. -  VAMPYRE.net

SCL Productions Inc of VAMPYRE.org

Martin Cheleski of VAMPYRE.de

Alex Kells of VAMPYRE.co.uk

Kells Internetworking of VAMPYRE.org.uk

URGENT - NOTE TO ALL POTENT VAMPIRE & VAMPYRE DOMAIN  NAMES.

Dear Brethren,

It is with heavy heart that Mr Michael Machat of  Vampire.com has finally
lost the plot and is attempting to do  an Adolph hitler. He is basicaly abusing
his power s an intellectual property  lawyer in order to acquire all Vampire &
Vampyre domain names.

Today we at the Vampes.com corporation  received a complaint due to the
similarity of our domain VAMPES to VAMPIRE and  we believe he will soon be
attempting to do this with  YOUR domains too. If anyone here has received any
such
ridiculous legal corresspondence from this meglomaniac, please foward the
VAMPES.com corporation through any of our companies. Have your legal people
contact us if you wish too so we can forward all of this  correspondence.
To give you some idea of this persons casual  relationship with reality,  he
also wants our domain  VampireDrinks.com because they own  VampireWines.com
and despite us having a vodka range out  before them , he also wants our
Vampireodka.com &  VampyreVodka.com domains aswell.

Needless to say we should all unite under some umbrella  to stop people like
this from this pathetic actions in the future. Please dont  wait until this
person comes after you when you are alone.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Vaden Vampes ~ The Companies of _www.Vampes.com_ (http://www.vampes.com/)

copy to ENOM & ICANN Registry

COPIED TO :  ICANN COUNCIL MEMBERS