ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

Domain Registration Inquiries

  • To: registry-services-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain Registration Inquiries
  • From: "Chinedu Chukwu" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:45:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
Greetings from Chinedu Chukwu!
          How are you today? I did like to start registering domain names
via your company but I did like to do this from my website and I
hope to be able to register at least 50 domains before the end
of the year.
          Can we work out an arrangement and how much will this cost? Will
you give me a discount or can you show me how to start offering
this service? Thanks and mail soon.
Chinedu