ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

VAMPES.COM RESPONSE - CONTINUED

  • To: MrVampes@xxxxxxx, type-o.negative@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dns.be@xxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxx, mohno@xxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx, hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx, domains@xxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rnsaft@xxxxxxxxx, brokerage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dotster@xxxxxxxx, hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: VAMPES.COM RESPONSE - CONTINUED
  • From: MrVampes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 05:56:21 EDT

ADDITIONAL INFO -
  MORE VAMP, VAMPYRE & VAMPIRE DOMAINS  / COMPANIES

1) Vamp.fi   - Finland  -  Finnish company

2) Vampire.se  -  Sweden

3) Vampire.ru -  russia

4) Vamp.ru -  russia

Note to Mr Machat : we will also be uniting with  Sweden & Russia to show
your complaint and greedy plight as ridiculous.  Their flags will be going up
today with all the others.  You have as much  right to try this as british
airways have in sabotaging their  competition virgin atlantic. No right at all.

We have also warned VampireWines.com owner in  australia that you will be
going after them too probably very soon.

Mr Vaden Vampes
_www.Vampes.com_ (http://www.vampes.com/)