ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-services-report]

VAMPES.COM Response - continued

  • To: MrVampes@xxxxxxx, type-o.negative@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dns.be@xxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxx, mohno@xxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx, hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx, domains@xxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rnsaft@xxxxxxxxx, brokerage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dotster@xxxxxxxx, hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: VAMPES.COM Response - continued
  • From: MrVampes@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:12:55 EDT

Vampes.com also owns  a StarPosition franchise too (_www.StarPosition.co.uk_
(http://www.starposition.co.uk/) )  and have reserved the KEYWORD from
KEYWORDS LLC the name VAMPIRE for ourselves and we work with the  company that
owns
the patent on the i-frame technology;
this allows other TOP  companies  to position their website, in its own
scrollable frame,  ABOVE the Google/Yahoo/Overture/MSN, etc., banners,  and
above the  sponsored and paid ads, and above all the natural search   results.

own the virtual real estate, if you will... AND I AS GOOD AS OWN  VAMPIRE as
its being processed this month.

Our company, StarPosition, helps  companies to secure the Star Position
above 15 of the major search engines,  and we are adding additional  search
engines all the time, including  internationally; we're expanding  to Canada,
and are growing very  rapidly. We currently have 16.7 million unique users
and are welcoming new users  at a rate of 50 to 200 per hour.

If you go to our site and click on "why  you need us" then type a word like
"Diamonds" for example  in the search  box, you will see the company there
RIGHT at the top of the page.
This is the service we have saved for  ourselves fo the keyword VAMPIRE

We have notheard anything back from Mr  Machat so we retaking the domain
purchase offer for  VampyreVodka.com and VampireVodka.com off the  table.

Please ensure nothing of ours is transfered anywhere without  our permission.

It would mean very bad publicity for  enom and ICANN should such a ridiculous
plight like as Mr Machats be taken  seriously or given secret handshake
priveleges on his requested "PANEL OF  ONE" board.

All our domains are our own. AND they have  all been reserved a very long
time.

Sincerely

Vaden Vampes - Owner of  Vampes.com & The new counsel of 12 Umbrella - united
 nations.

cc: _News@xxxxxxxx (mailto:News@xxxxxxx)