ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registryservice]

Domain and keywords

  • To: <registryservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain and keywords
  • From: "Jerry Rainwater" <jrainwater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:04:36 -0500

I have received beginning last Sunday an email from a company in China
letting us know they are registering our domain name and keywords, we
replied immediately letting them know the domain and keywords belong to us.
We have replied back each time (5). Today I received another email stating
they have registered our domain and keywords since we ignored the emails and
they are going forward to register.

What am I to do? What are the guidelines, etc. I should take. We have been
registered with MS. My concern is their motive of sending several emails
saying we are ignoring them, this is why they are going forward with our
domain and keywords. I am very concerned about this. Can someone check on
this situation. The emails are from Leo.Guo for a company called Loucong
consulting company, the email said our domain and keywords are abandoned and
they are going forward with their client since he is for some reason saying
we have ignored them

Marilyn Rainwater

Pres//CEO

Industrial Power and Battery, Inc.